Friday 9 January 2009

tbh.

hello.. what.. the few people that actually read this.

today i went to school.
my god.
tutor.. didn't do much.. read elle magazine.
english .. we talked about time & the truth .. oh.. and what is fact and what is opinion. and chris was annoying me because he kept contradicting EVERYTHING. 
umm forgot what i had second period.
double music tech is the most boring thing in the world.
no one good is in my set except effie..
ms. blondel HATES ME. and tbh, i hate her.
she just cant be bothered with me.
I DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE MUSIC TECH.. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO IT?!?!

spanish was funny, as always.
and maths was bloody boring today.
his voice just annoys me.
and the way he says: H
i hate people to say H-aych.
its said like fucking AY-CH!!

i really want to go to canford.
i'm doing a test for it soon i think :)

i'm really ill!! well..
the painters are in.. if you know what i mean.
ahaha. i hope you don't know what i mean.
it hurts like hell!!!!

i'm listening to kings of leon - use somebody REMIX
it's amazingggg.


anyways, going to love you & leave you.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment