Saturday 3 January 2009

6


me.

my name is ava montagu hawkins.
well, it doesn't say montagu on my passport, but it's mums maiden name.
and because i'm half spanish i will  put it. because that is what the spanish do.
and i'm not ashamed of my heritage.

i am 14 years old. my birthday is on the 11th december.
i go to ringwood school.
(i am not stupid enough to meet up with an old pedophile over the internet.. so if you think that stalking this information will make me want to meet up with you.. you're WRONG.. wrinkly man!)
for my GCSEs i have chosen: art, art textiles and psychology. 
i have chosen art & textiles because i am really good at those.
thats not boasting by the way, i'm just believing in myself for once.
psychology really interests me. A LOT! 
i love the way people's minds work. and i like finding out about it too.

i have my style. i like to wear preppy clothes.. like pencil skirts.. navy cardigan from GAP, and plaid shirts. but i like just wearing hoodies and uggs too. it sounds like i dress exactly like everyone else. but i don't really. sometimes i go for retro. sometimes i go for nu rave. whatever.
some people say i dress a bit like the queen.. with cable knit cashmere jumpers & pearls. ha. i like pashminas.

i like no other colour on my nails than red.
but my favorite colour is blue.

my music taste isn't a REALLY wide variety, but it's not all the same thing.
i listen to bloc party, florence and the machine, pull tiger tail, MGMT, the kooks, laura marling, hadouken!.

i have two pairs of shoes that i ALWAYS wear.
my little white plimsoles.
and my recently acquired black boots. they are like the ones kate moss wears.






No comments:

Post a Comment