Thursday 8 January 2009

the last few days.

wow.
okay well..
yesterday was funny.

had PE.. yaaaawn. what is with that bloody teacher? she gets back from maternity leave. and HELLO... FUCKING STRESSY. told me off for having a hoodie when it's like.. -6 degrees. and FREEZING. god. but i didn't do PE because i have a hole in my foot. (long story)
then maths was great because i brought in a whole packet of chocolate digestives (asda brand) and me and ikaa were trying to eat them without crunching too loud. and he didn't realize we had them anyway. i love sitting next to ikaa in maths. we just have so much fun and don't get ANY work done. we eat.. talk.. doodle.. and.. throw biscuits at veronique. HA.
umm the rest of the day was boring. french assessment. & english assessment. YAWN.
i got moved around in literally all my lessons. i hate it. because i have to sit next to weirdoes, except maths because i sit next to jess. ( L ) haha. 
but it was okay because i didn't have homework. i never get homework. it's cool.
at 6 me and my parents & brother went to the aita's for dinner. it was really cool. i was talking to tiffany who is my friend with amazing hair. and had great fun.
it's weird having a dinner party on a school night. haha.

today was boring.
mr. kalim is a shit with halitosis and he makes me want to puke.
mrs. partridge is a bitch. i hate her.

AARRGGH.
got home and put my sparkly head band on. and took some pictures. 
then went downstairs and mum's friend louisa was here. so i talked to her for a bit.
then mum told me they were going to london tonight.. so home alone tonight. well, when i say alone, i mean with my dad and brother, but seeing as they are zoned out on x-box i am basically home alone.
rice pudding for tea then. :)
i reeeeeeeeeeeeeaally want those urban outfitters glasses. 
they are nerd glasses. but they have leopard print frames. LUSHHH.
and i want another prada bag, because mine is getting a bit olddd.

my foots hurts.
and so does my tummy.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment