Tuesday 6 January 2009

13

today was my first day back at school.
it was funny.

but, i got really annoyed in french because i always sit next to lewis burrell.. and he's really funny. we nevr get any work done. just chilllllll y'know?? 
and JUST BECAUSE.. umm.. i didn't catch up with one tiny little table that i knew already.. (she treats me like a spaz when actually i'm really good at french) i got moved right to the front, and i have to sit on my own.
and lewis gets to sit with all of his mates!! and it's soo fucking annoying.
because i hate being a loner in lessons. god.. this paragraph sounds SO childish.

ANYWAY.
fuck it i'm going to keep complaining.. i think i have the right to seeing how my day went.
don't you just hate it how some friends tell you they love you, then bitch about you behind your back.. i do.
AHHRGGHHHH!!!
I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING.


i think i will talk to harry taylor.
he makes it all better.


FOR FUCK SAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment