Friday 2 January 2009

3

today.

today i did the usual.
i went into town.
it was me, zoe, becca, jess mason & khianna.
to be honest, they are pretty awesome girls.
we were talking about patronizing.
[i do that a lot.]
i don't think it's wrong. it's a way of showing you appreciate someone.
and whichever way you say it, people are always going to find it patronizing in some way or another.

we bought some chips from the chinese place.
the guy in there is weird. he speak chinese to his co-workers.
but he speaks to us in english, with a scottish accent.
how does that work? 

then we sat in the graveyard talking about skins.
and how khianna's mum hedge-jumps.. ?
and also, how then & there we looked like the skins cast.

long story short; we went to megan loader's house.
watched some films. and chilled out basically.
god that sounds stupid after i read it back to myself.

mum picked me up, we went to waitrose.
i saw this girl in waitrose..
she kept giving me evils.. she had a short skirt on and a hoodie
& backcombed hair like a sloaney.
she kept looking at me when we were at the checkout.
what's her problem?

i came home and read some more of my story on the internet.
it's amazing, me and jess are both hooked.

i had ratatouille, rice & fish for tea.
and i realized i hate the cold.
i want it to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment