Tuesday 21 April 2009

yeah.

hmmph.


nothing to say really.
not in a particularly good mood but not in a particularly bad one either.
would you like me to go into it?
if not then press 'x' now.

if so.. then keep reading.

my so called best friend opal..
has done EXACTLY what jak did to me..
but to her (now ex) boyfriend.
and she said she understood how i felt coz it's happened to her.
no she doesn't.

fuck it.

i was at carvers today doing PE.. and he was there and all my friends started shouting insults.
then he got his girlfriend to come down..
just like..
he does it on purpose to make me feel like shit.

i have to try & be happpier.
yeah & i fell out with lara too.

gotta get my life sorted out tbh.
one little painful step at a time so...

-lara
-opal..
-jak
-being happy
-the guy situation.. like.. who  i like etc.
-start thinking about work experience

and the not so painful things that need sorting:

-clothes 
-khianna's party. alcohol+outfit
-bloc party
-london with lara.


okay well i'll fuck off now & talk later

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Everything will be fine, think positive like you always tell me to do, ily xxx <3

    ReplyDelete